Mountain Horse Rimfrost Rider II
This is a perfect hardworking, everyday boot, great for winter. It has a Thermolite lining for extra warmth and uppers made from strong Duralon. For those damp and cold conditions there is a flexible Hydrotx membrane that fits between the leather and the lining and prevents water entering into the footpart up to the zipper. Mountain Horse have their own impressive Impact Protection System (or IPS) which incorporates a forged steel shank in the heel, for foot support and to reduce concussion, caused by long hours on the yard or in the saddle. For extra comfort there are removable soft-pile insoles. A rear zip and elastic inserts help to achieve a good fit and ease of entry. An extremely sophisticated winter riding boot with plenty of features to keep your feet warm and dry in winter.
* Hard wearing Duralon upper combined with Vylon in the footpart.
* Waterproof HYDRO-TX membrane prevents water from entering footpart up to the zipper.
* Heat insulating Thermolite-lining covered by a soft foam material to keep your legs and feet warm.
* Removable insole made in cosy and warm pile lining.
* Durable elastic along the side ensures individual fit.
* 850c Steel Shank for improved rigidity and stability while riding and walking.
* Heel part is fitted with shock absorbing IPS system which helps to reduce the shock impact while walking or doing stable work.
* Strong and durable YKK® zipper in the back.
Para ver a nossa gama completa de Botas de equitação de cano alto visite Lillywhites
Código do produto: 012975